A new page on ADSecurity.org just went live which is an “unofficial” guide to Mimikatz which also contains an expansive command reference of all available Mimikatz commands. Screenshots, descriptions, and parameters are included where available and appropriate.
This page includes the following topics:
- Mimikatz Overview
- Mimikatz & Credentials
- Available Credentials by OS
- PowerShell & Mimikatz
- Mimikatz Mitigation
- Detecting Mimikatz
- Detecting Invoke-Mimikatz
- Detecting Offensive PowerShell Tools
- Most Popular Mimikatz Commands
- ADSecurity Mimikatz Posts
- Mimikatz Command Reference
Trimarc helps companies and organizations improve their security to better protect against and detect attacks.
Visit TrimarcSecurity.com for more information.