The following links provide in-depth information on how key Active Directory components work.
- AD Data Store
- Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Branch Office Guide
- Bridgehead Server Selection (Windows 2008 R2)
- AD Replication Model
- Certificate Revocation & Status Checking
- Core Group Policy
- How DNS Support for AD works
- Windows 2000 DNS
- Fine-Grained Password Policy
- Foreign Security Principals & AD
- Kerberos 5
- Kerberos for the Busy Admin
- Windows 2000 Kerberos Authentication
- Managed Service Accounts
Trimarc helps companies and organizations improve their security to better protect against and detect attacks.
Visit TrimarcSecurity.com for more information.